Directions to Adrenaline Mountain
We provide Free Transportation from all Las Vegas strip hotels and downtown Las Vegas hotels.
If you have your own transportation, we suggest driving yourself so that you can have flexibility of arriving and leaving at your leisure without waiting for our shuttle.
Driving yourself also gives you the flexibility to eat or have a drink at The Pioneer Saloon after your shoot. The Pioneer Saloon is the third oldest bar in all of Nevada and is a very cool atmosphere.
The last 3.5 miles to Adrenaline Mountain is a gravel road. If you are driving a super car such as a Lamborghini, Ferrari, Porsche, or just don't want to drive your car on the gravel road, we can pick you up from the The Pioneer Saloon for the ride to Adrenaline Mountain and bring you back after your experiences.
Call (702) 634-4867 for available pickup times.
ATTENTION: DO NOT USE Google Maps or Apple Maps as they will give you an incorrect route, use the WAZE Navagation Link at the bottom of this page.
Directions to Adrenaline Mountain from Las Vegas:
1. Take I-15 South to Jean Exit 12
2. Turn right, heading west towards city of Goodsprings (7 miles)
3. Once in Goodsprings, drive 25 mph through the city.
4. When you reach Esmeralda St., turn right.
5. When you reach Exchange St., turn left. Go straight.
6. Near the end of Exchange St., turns right on Penobscott St.
7. At the end of Penobscott St., then turn left on W Pacfic Ave.
8. Go straight, the road will turn to gravel, you will drive 2.4 miles to a left turn.
9. You will see several green signs leading you to 15357 Kingston Rd. Sloan, NV 89054
10. Just follow those green signs to Adrenaline Mountain.